I was tagged by Tybalt the Prince of Cats and Tigger the F.B.I. Cat and by the cool kitties at The Cat Realm for the “Seven Weird or Interesting Things about You” Meme. I am so excited!!
Here are the Meme rules:
* Link to the cat who tagged you and post the rules on your blog
* Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself
* Tag 7 random cats at the end of your post & include links to their blogs
* Let them know theyâ€™ve been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog
1. I have only one eye. My right eye was stolen by a doctor when I was a wee kitten because I had an “infection”. Having one eye does not hinder me one bit when it comes to running or playing, though!
2. I was one of eight kittens born in my litter! Mom and Dad adopted two of us, my sister Meerkat, and myself.
3. I like to investigate everything I can. Once, I even investigated the indoor rain room and discovered Mommy in there!! Why would she want to get all wet like that?
4. I really like to eat. That is one of my favorite things to do. Mommy mentioned this to the Cat Bully (the doctor) the other day, and he called me “The Food Bully”. Now Daddy and Mommy have been calling me The Food Bully.
5. I prefer to eat cat food to eating treats like baby food. Of course, I show up and eat some of the baby food just so I am not left out of the fun.
6. I have found all sorts of “non-traditional” cat toys around the house here. I particularly enjoy playing with the dangly chain on Mommy’s lamp on her desk.
7. I like to chase my tail in unusual locations around the house: the landing at the top of the stairs leading down to the basement, the ledge above the basement stairs, inside the clothes hamper in Mommy and Daddy’s sleeping room, to name a few.
Now, I have to tag 7 others, but this will be a challenge, since I think many of the cats in the Cat Blogosphere have already played this game. So I tag Meerkat, and let her figure who to tag next!