Awhile ago, Kelly Cat (from It’s All Good) tagged us for The Message in a Bottle Meme. It took Mommy a little while to figure out the technical aspects of this meme, so we apologize for the delay in posting. (You’d think that someone who works with computers and databases and stuff would be able to handle this simple request… Sigh.)
Message In A Bottle Meme
What message would you like to send out to the universe?
You are about to send a virtual Message In a Bottle across the Blog Ocean. Leave a message in the sand or on the bottle. Write anything you wish. Be a pirate or a poet. Serious or silly. Anonymous or not.
Here are the rules:
1. Compose a message to place in your virtual bottle.
2. Go to Mimi Writes. Right click and Save the graphic found on Mimi’s blog.
3. Use a graphics program of your choice to place the message on the picture.
4. Post the meme and these rules on your blog.
5. Tag a minimum of five people – or your entire blogroll – to do the same. Notify them of the tag.
6. Leave your link at Mimi´s blog to be added to the master list of message bottles.
Your virtual bottle will remain afloat in the blogosphere ocean for all blogernity (Thatâ€™s a Mimism for blog + eternity.)
Now, we tag the following friends to participate in The Message In A Bottle Meme: