here are the meme rules:
* link to the cat who tagged you and post the rules on your blog
* share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself
* tag 7 random cats at the end of your post & include links to their blogs
* let them know theyâ€™ve been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog
1. I was adopted eight weeks ago into my permanent furrever home. I used to live with someone else, but they left me on the doorstep of a veterinarian’s office earlier this year. I wound up in kitty prison for awhile, although I did not do anything wrong. Then I got rescued from prison in the nick of time by a very nice lady who enrolled me in PetSmart college. I graduated from college and came to live here.
2. I love my Daddy and Mommy very much. I am so grateful to have such a nice furrever home here. I especially LOVE when Mommy gives me baby food. Yum, yum, yum, it is my very favorite treat!
3. I don’t have claws on my front paws, but I do have claws on my back paws.
4. I like to chatter at birds.
5. I like to yodel. I especially like to yodel at 2:00 am. Apparently Clyde (one of the kitties who lived here before who is now at The Rainbow Bridge) also really really liked to yodel. Since Clyde and I both are grey tabbies, Mom thinks that it is a “grey tabby thing” to yodel. (Mom was wondering if there are other grey tabbies out there who also like to yodel? She also wants to know if you yodel if you are not a grey tabby.)
6. I was injured a long time ago … before I came to this wonderful furrever home. The bones on my front right pinky toe have healed a little bit out of alignment.
7. I do some of my best sleeping on Daddy’s lap! I do not like to nap on Mommy’s lap.
Now, I need to tag some other kitties so that they can do this meme too. I tag: