That big grey cat just doesn’t know how to have fun, man. All he wants to do is sit around, take naps, and look out the big tall windows at the squirrels and birds. He needs to get a life.
There is so much fun stuff to do around here and “Pious Padre” just sits there staring out that window, flashing his white tuft of fur.
Here’s a list of just a few of the ways to have fun, that do not involve staring out the window:
1. Chase Meerkat around the house
2. Get chased by Meerkat
3. Put the bitey on Meerkat’s head
4. Sniff Padre’s butt
5. Lie down really close to Padre, just to tick him off
6. Chase my tail inside the Kalahari-Themed-Duplex-Cat-Cubes with the intention of tipping the whole thing over on its end
7. Chase my tail on the landing that goes down to our poop boxes in the basement
8. Play chase the bird on a string with Dad
9. Climb all over Dad’s head at 2:00 am
10. Help Dad when he needs to work in his office by climbing all over him
11. Play with the nip filled toys Dad and Mom brought home
… and much more!
“Pious Padre” just doesn’t know have to fun! He takes his white clerical collar look just a little too far!