First of all, we want to apologize for not visiting everyone as often as we would like. Something about Mommy having
new reespawnsa, new responsobul, new duties at work. She has been furry furry busy lately, and has had less time to help us blog. Even when she comes home from work, she has been doing stuff for her job WHEN SHE SHOULD BE HELPING US BLOG! We hope that she will get back to normal soon! We miss reading about how all of you are doing!
Second of all, we were recently tagged by Bear and Shadow to do the “Seven Useful Things” Meme! We couldn’t decide who got to post this, so
we decided Mom said we have to do this as a joint post.
Padre’s Useful Things That I Do to Help Mom and Dad:
1) I say “Bless You” whenever anyone sneezes. Each time. This is especially important to do if Mom or Dad is home, but the other one isn’t around to bless them.
2) I help Mom fall asleep at night by joining her on the bed. Then when she’s good and drowsy, I sit by the door and ask her to be let out.
3) I often snoopervise when Dad scoops our poop boxes.
4) I greet Mom and Dad when they come home from “work” (whatever that is).
5) I inspect all shopping bags that come into the house.
6) I do daily Squirrel Patrol, Bird Patrol, and recently, Chipmunk Patrol. I spend most of the day looking out the big tall windows and keep an eye on the wildlife.
7) I like to purr whenever Mom or Dad comes near me. It makes them feel very special to be loved by a Great Grey Kitty like me!
Panda Bear’s Useful Things:
1) I perform the very important role of Life Guard whenever Mom is in the human litter box room. Especially if she is in the rain maker thing. I push open the door of the human litter box room and check on her.
2) I help Dad keep the office just the way he likes it. If something unusual happens and the room starts to look too tidy, then I help restore it to its “natural state” (see photo below).
3) I help Mom eat breakfast. I finish the last of the milk in Mom’s cereal bowl for her.
4) I am a Big Help when Dad changes our poop boxes. I sniff all the materials, make sure that Dad cleans the empty boxes to my liking, and inspect the new litter immediately as it is placed into the box. Occasionally, Dad is too slow, and I need to make a deposit before he is all done.
5) I say hello to Mom and Dad when they get home from wherever they go all day. I sit in the front window and meow at them. Once they come in the front door, I greet them at the door.
6) I am on regular Neighborhood Watch duty. I sit at the front window and make sure that all is right with our world.
7) I am friendly and cuddly and lovable! I keep Mom and Dad entertained with my antics! I am definitely the comic relief around here!
meerkat’s useful things:
1) i catch bugs, like moths and spiders. i deadify them so that mommy and daddy will be safe.
2) i help mommy when she is at the computer. i keep her company and roll around and help her type.
3) sometimes i snoopervise when dad scoops our poop boxes.
4) i am the head food taster here at casa cabÃ¡n. when mommy or daddy is preparing our meals, i give the food a taste to make sure that it is acceptable.
5) most evenings, i am on mouse patrol to make sure that no mousies are in the house!
6) i do performance artwork on the furniture when my soft paws claw covers fall off.
7) i am friendly and cuddly! i like to flop down at mommy’s or daddy’s feet and ask them to pet me. it makes them smile and feel loved!
OK, now we need to tag some kitties to continue this Meme. We tag:
Kelly Cat, Lizzie, Caitie, and Nicky from It’s All Good
Parker, Powder, Puff, and Rudy from Perfectly Parker
5 thoughts on “Seven Useful Things Meme”
Wow, really great job on the meme. Must of took alllllot of work, your paws must be sore 🙂 I thought Bear was the only cat who said bless you when someone sneezes 🙂 He always does it no matter how many times you sneeze, he comes running and meowing “bless you”
Oh boy! This is gonna’ be fun!
I really enjoyed reading about how helpful all of you are!
Thanks for the tag!!!
You’re all very useful, and I’m sure your humans are glad to have all 3 of you around. Thanks for the tag — I’ll have my human get started on it ASAP!
It must be a big job to keep the office just so!
You all have big important jobs you do! I’m impressed!